PDF Decrypter Pro can be used to decrypt protected PDF files, which have "owner" password set, preventing the file from editing (changing), printing, selecting text and graphics (and copying them into the Clipboard), or adding/changing annotations and form fields. PDF decrypt is being done instantly.
Decrypted file can be opened in any PDF viewer (e.g. Adobe Acrobat Reader) without any restrictions --- with print / copy / edit functions enabled. All versions of Adobe Acrobat are supported.
PDF Decrypter Pro does not rely on any other third-party software, of course Adobe Acrobat and Reader are NOT required.
Key Features of PDF Decrypter Pro:
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2003/2000. (support 32bit & 64bit).
- Remove the security settings from your encrypted PDF file is instant.
- Support PDF1.8 format (formerly only supported by Acrobat 9.0 application).
- Support including 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, AES decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata.
- Decrypt protected Adobe Acrobat PDF files, removing restrictions on printing, editing, copying.
- Support drag and drop PDF files.
- Full install / uninstall support.
PDF Decrypter Pro is a free trial software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-24. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
PDF Decrypter Pro (version 4.20) has a file size of 5.50 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4404 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.